- Upon completion of this Automation Learning Scope series, the participant will be able to:
- Describe differences between total laboratory automation and modular automation and applications for each.
- Identify task-targeted solutions that allow a gradual step-wise approach to gaining the efficiencies of laboratory automation.
- Identify at least 3 areas that can benefit from automation that traditionally are overlooked.
- Discuss the applicability of different automated approaches in individual laboratories.
Read the following three articles and then take the exam online with ASCLS.TAKE THE EXAM
Or, click here to print out the answer sheet to mail in.