Upon completion of this Molecular Diagnostics Learning Scope series, the participant will be able to:
- Define the goal(s) of personalized medicine.
- Define pharmacogenetics.
- Identify the difference between pharmacogenetics and pharmacogenomics.
- Identify clinical applications of pharmacogenetics.
Read the following three articles and then take the exam online with ASCLS.TAKE THE EXAM
- Pharmacogenetics and Today’s Medicine
- The Molecular Edge: Predictive Modeling
- Clinical Application of PGx (page 14)
Or, click here to print out the answer sheet to mail in.