After completing this exercise, participants will be able to:
- Describe the importance of genomic information in the identification and treatment of pediatric cancers.
- Discuss the benefits of associating mutations with treatment outcomes.
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of cell free DNA testing.
- Outline the process for preserving cord blood.
- Discuss the value of using cord blood for various treatments, both current and proposed.
Read the following three articles and then take the exam online with ASCLS.TAKE THE EXAM
Or, click here to print out the answer sheet to mail in.