Earn CEUs with the latest installment of this for-credit feature.
After completing this exercise, participants will be able to:
- Describe the role of immunotherapy in the treatment of pediatric tumors.
- Discuss the use of tumor markers in pediatric cancers.
- Describe the rationale of using predictive modeling when examining genetic results, especially as it relates to mutations.
- Discuss how genetic testing can be complex if there are variants of unknown significance (VUS).
- Discuss the storage of cord blood by licensed blood banks.
- Discuss the protocols that are necessary for cord blood storage and use.
- Discuss antibiotic resistance from a global perspective.
Read the following three articles and then take the exam online with ASCLS.
- Advances in Pediatric Tumor Analysis & Immunotherapy (page 16)
- Predictive Modeling
- Umbilical Cord Blood Banking