After completing this exercise, participants will be able to:
- Describe the value of single SNP identification vs. polygenic SNP testing.
- Examine specific diseases for which genetic and SNP testing have value.
- Discuss the issues surrounding Huntington genetic testing.
- Discuss the value of personalized medicine in the healthcare environment.
Read the following three articles and then take the exam online with ASCLS.TAKE THE EXAM
- Personalized Medicine and the Lab
- Predictive Testing for Huntington’s Disease
- Predictive Molecular Diagnostics and Chronic Disease
Or, click here to print out the answer sheet to mail in.